Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am back!

So it has been mega long since my last post. I am Super Sorry! Things have been kind of hectic with Lilly. To make a long story short, she was spooking at everything and I totally lost my confidence after a few bad falls, and I didn't know if I would be able to keep her. I had her eyes checked by the vet as well as everything else. After a few weeks of little progress, my trainer rode her without me knowing, and re-programed her, which was one of the nicest things since she usually charges for it. Within the last week, I have taught Lilly to lunge. Although she already knew how to, she just would charge at me because she didn't want to. I am working on our relationship and letting her know I am the leader.

I am also working on lunging with Willow. She is a bit stubborn as well, but aren't most of us woman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment